Blog Post #6
Personally, I really like blogging. I think it is a good way to write down your thoughts and share them with other people. I also think blogging is very beneficial to help others learn about different ideas. I like that blogging gives me a specific place to write down my feelings and opinions about certain things. So far, I have learned that blogging actually takes some time. For some reason, I thought blogging was just something quick and easy, but after seeing how many different ways you can set up a blog page, I realized that it can actually be kind of difficult.
One Web 2.0 tool that I think can be useful is a website called Animoto. Animoto is a website that allows teachers to easily make videos. This can be used when trying to make video lectures or recording a lesson for a student that is absent. Animoto has many different tools to help make good videos. Animoto provides teachers with different songs they can use in their videos and also templates or storyboards. One downside is that you do have to pay for it though. Here is the link to Animoto:https://animoto.com/ .
I really liked using Generative AI. I thought it did a really good job when coming up with a lesson plan. It had everything sorted out to a tea. It told me the duration of the lesson and how long I should spend talking about each thing. I also really liked that it would cite the sources it used to find certain information. I think that already puts it one step ahead of ChatGPT.
I could see myself using Generative AI to come up with lesson plans if I was stuck on what to do one day. I also like the idea of being able to ask how I could help a student if they were struggling in a specific area. When it comes to Generative AI, I think ethics is a really big thing to discuss. I think it is hard for teachers to tell their students not to use ot, but then they proceed to use it. I think it should mainly be used to help a teacher learn more about a certain topic, but I also can see it being okay to be used every now and then to come up with different things.
Comments
Post a Comment