Blog Post #5

        I have recently found using Pinterest and Instagram to be very helpful. Pinterest is a good place to find ideas about any topic. I have mainly been looking at different classroom decorations, but I have also found it very helpful when looking for different worksheets. On Instagram, I have been following many different teachers. These teachers post about different activities their class did and give advice as well. I think both of these platforms will be very helpful in the future when I am preparing my classroom and lesson plans.

    Growing up, I believe I went to a pretty digitally rich school. In elementary school, we were able to go to the computer lab once a week to have typing lessons, general computer information lessons, and even play educational games. We were also provided with chrome books in our classroom, so I think navigating these chrome books helped me prepare for using a laptop in college. I also think the typing lessons helped tremendously. It helped me type faster and use the correct fingers.

    I can definitely see myself using Ruttle in the future. I like how calm it was compared to Miro. I also think Miro is a great tool, but it would have to be used in a more controlled way. I could see myself using Ruttle in the classroom to help younger students point out areas in a reading that they maybe had a question about. I’ve seen a lot of students forget the question they were going to ask by the end of the reading, so I think this would really help that. I could definitely do it during a science lesson. I think many younger students have questions during science so using Ruttle could be very helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #3

Teacher Productivity