Blog Post #1

     During this class, I hope to learn about all the different online tools that will be useful in my future career. I hope to learn helpful tips and shortcuts to use when using my computer. I also want to learn about different websites that can help me in the future. I will use these skills to help me during my next three years of college and when I become a teacher.

    In high school, we used a lot of different technological apps to complete assignments. We mainly used Google apps, so it has been weird switching to Microsoft. Mainly, we would write emails, use Goggle Docs and Power Point, and look things up on Chrome. I became very familiar with these apps, so it has been a long process for me to become acclimated to the Microsoft apps. 

    Recently, I have gotten more into going to the gym. Usually, I would go with a coach of mine so they can create the workout, but I have been going by myself now. I have used different online tools to help me create various workouts. I use tik tok and youtube to show different workouts I can do and the correct form for that workout. I also have been messaging my old coaches and asking for advice and tips when it comes to working out.

    

Comments

  1. I was the same way in high school. I only ever used Google Suite, so Microsoft has been really weird. I love that you're going to the gym! You will definitely have to share these top tier workouts with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Grace. It's very cool that you are trying to better yourself for your profession. Not only because it will help you, but because it will improve your classroom. I too used only google apps in school so this change will take a little to get used to. Additionally, using tiktok and social media apps to develop workouts sounds great. Every time I try I have a feeling I'm doing it wrong, so reading about your confidence in yourself is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace! I can 100% relate with the complete switch of Google platform into Microsoft. But I have no doubts you will be able to adapt to Microsoft faster than you know it. I also love going to the gym, do you go to leach? Plus I also get my workouts from Instagram and TikTok, and just try to find workouts that I will actually enjoy or challenge me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace! As someone who also used Google apps for years, it is definitely an adjustment to use Microsoft, and I can relate to your struggles.
    I have been trying to go to the gym regularly as well, but haven't had as much luck as you. When I have gone, Youtube has been such a good resource in finding workouts and improving form. Good luck on your technology and exercise journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand how you feel with the switch from Google to Microsoft and I can relate to the new challenge of learning how to use the new platform. Also, I admire how passionate you are about becoming a teacher and with wanting to learn new shortcuts and tricks within technology!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #3

Blog Post #5

Teacher Productivity